Hello folks!
Just thought I'd pop in and show you one of my little crochet projects, finished at last!
I spotted these lovely crochet triangles over on Jacquie's blog some time ago and decided to have a go.
Using my usual Stylecraft yarn of course!
I chose the colours just because I thought they looked pretty together - not really thinking about what I would do with the end result!
They were easier than they looked at first and I was very pleased with them!
But they stayed where they were in my basket, just waiting to be strung cheerfully somewhere.
Then this morning I was wondering what I could do to cheer up our guest room here at Poppy Cottage ready for Mother-in-law's impending visit, and I remembered the bunting!
So here it is!
I do hope she likes it!
xxx




What a perfect place to display your bunting - you're sure to get extra Brownie points from your mother in law. Good old Stylecraft - the colours are great x Jane
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the colours you've chosen and I have to say that the bed frame looks like it was designed to have that bunting there. I've never made bunting before but it may be just the thing for my oldest daughters bedroom...I may have to add it to my ever growing list of projects :) Sue x
ReplyDelete