Hello!
I hope you are all feeling HAPPY!!
Here are my Happies for this week....
A lovely colourful row of grannies all ready and waiting to be joined together
A parcel!
Parcels always make me happy, even when I'm expecting them and already know what's inside!
Of course I'm sure you can guess what was in this particular very welcome delivery....
Yes, more yarn from Mason's of course!!!
But also...
Mason's have just introduced a lovely shade chart of all their Stylecraft Special DK yarn. So no more trying to guess which colour I need from the not-very-good online pictures and ending up ordering the wrong colours!
My fourth Happy this week is this cheerful Grogg who sits on my bathroom windowsill smiling at me every time I pop in
Isn't he lovely?
For those of you who don't know what a Grogg is..... have a look at this website. We bought our Groggs on a trip to Wales in 1974! So they are definitely vintage Groggs now!
This is our other Grogg - he doesn't smile at me like the first one but he still makes me happy so I can't really leave him out can I?
Have a Hap-Hap-Happy week...
from me and my Groggs!
xxx





love that line of colourful grannies, it's a great picture! enjoy your new yarn, Heather x
ReplyDelete