So, what has made me happy this week?
The view from my kitchen window this morning; all magical and snowy. I know it's not much snow, but it's the first this winter, and it's mine!
A phone call from a friend, to say she is coming to see me tomorrow. I know we'll have a lovely afternoon drinking tea and chatting about this and that and nothing much!
The birds on the feeder outside my window - not the best of photographs, but not bad as they were taken through the glass, and not too close to frighten them away!
And of course time spent happily hooking!
Have a happy week!
xxx
sounds lovely and simple, what more could you want on a snowy winters day! Heather x
ReplyDeleteHi Angie, thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing me to yours. I love the idea of 52 weeks of happy and you have some beautiful crocjet going on. I hope you are getting over all the building upheaval, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end! x
ReplyDelete