Thursday, 10 January 2013

52 weeks of happy; week 1

I know I'm a bit late starting, but this seems such a good way to keep looking on the bright side! Thanks go to Jen for this great idea!
So... what has made me happy in week 1?
My Kindle always makes me happy, I love to snuggle down for a good read, but it makes even happier now that I have a lovely new kindle cover, made for me by my daughter over at henrys-shed! It's beautifully made with love, just perfect for keeping my Kindle safe, and of course it is RED (my absolute favourite colour!) and has elephants on (my absolute favourite animal!)
My new RED Radley purse, a christmas present from me to me! Well, from Mr B to me really, but I chose it! As you know I love red, and I also love Radley purses and handbags (I have more than a few!) and I love robins (can you see the little robin perched on top of the spade? Cute, isn't it?) I have positioned a spade outside my window right next to my bird feeder, where I can see it from the comfort of my armchair!
My new red wellies, a christmas present from number 2 daughter, to make my welly walks through muddy fields even more enjoyable! This present is in anticipation of all the walks I will be doing when I get a puppy in the spring! They are soooooo comfy! And I can splash in all the puddles, just like a 2 year old!
My beautiful new jug for flowers from the garden - a present from Miss M. Not RED, but READY for all the flowers I hope to grow in the garden this year (meanwhile filled with red tulips from Waitrose!!)
That's my 4 happy things for this week!
Have a great weekend
xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of red things! I think they'd make anyone happy. There's nothing I like more in January than red tulips, I have some in my kitchen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh red is my favourite colour too. I love all of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful red! have a great weekend, Heather x

    ReplyDelete