This photo challenge has turned out to be harder than I expected!
Why?
Well, mainly finding the time amongst the utter chaos caused by the builders to take photos!
Anyway, nearly the end of the month, so here goes........
Days 26 - 30
(only one more to go after this and I can go back to straightforwardly boring entertaining you all with tales of crochet and building!
The question is, can I cheat aand use photos I've already taken, or do I have to dig out the camera?
Day 26
| Listening to |
All I can hear at the moment is the steady thump, thump, bang, bang, coming from the bathroom. I hope it's going to look better than this when it's finished!!!!
Day 27
Sunrise behind Poppy Cottage, well worth getting up early to see!
![]() |
| Morning |
Day 28
![]() |
| Looking back |
Yes, this is me again!
Day 29
Ah, the lengths some people will go to to avoid getting the camera out! This isn't exactly a photo of a moon is it?
But it IS a Moonpig card!
![]() |
| Moon |
But it IS a Moonpig card!
Day 30
![]() |
| Clothes |
A few clothes trying desperately to dry in the weak sunshine!
I did it!
Camera still safely stored in its case out of harm's way.
Will have to get it out soon to show you some photos of my crochet WIPs of course!
And building progress once there's any progress to see!
xxx




Love your interpretation of the moon. If it really made me smile.
ReplyDelete