Day 22
The title is 'In your town'
I don't live in a town, so I've changed it to 'In my village'!
What is the most important thing in my village?
![]() |
| In my village! |
The pub of course!
Friendly, warm, cosy, delicious food, and only 2 doors away from Poppy Cottage!
(And downhill on the way home, hic!)
Day 23
I've shown you the lovely view from my back windows and garden many times, so thought I'd show you the view from the front today.
Trouble is, those bloomin' builders and their scaffolding!!!
| The view from here |
Day 24
![]() |
| Weather |
A cloudy day. And that's a vulcan bomber flying over the village! The only one still flying so I'm told!
Day 25
![]() |
| People |
OK so I didn't actually take this photo today!
But one of those people is me! Taken more yeaars ago than I care to remember, I was watching a panto in the church hall.
Guess which one is me!
xxx


.jpg)
You'd be that little cutie, that one there!! What I notice about this photo is the very sensible dressing of the children, all those knitted jumpers and hats, and jackets being worn. Obviously lots of fun too, looking at the faces of the chidren : -)
ReplyDelete