Hi everyone,
I've just joined the WI in the village hall and my first 'proper' meeting is tomorrow. The talk or demonstration or whatever is going to be about Christmas Cake Decorating so hopefully it will be interesting and might even encourage me to have a go at Christmas cake making this year!!
I have been told there will also be a 'competition' and I need to 'bring something red'.
I love red!
But what shall I take?
Should I take a red geranium?
Or this red cosmos flower?
Or this flower?
Or my red flower pot crocheted by Karen?
Or a red watering can?
Or my new red Radley shoes?
Or Karen's pretty red slippers?
Or a red dragon?
Or my red-eared elephant?
Or this red cushion?
Or this pair of red poppy cushions?
Or a red spoon?
Or a red mug?
Or a red fruit bowl?
Or my red woodburning stove glove?
Or a red ribbon?
Or the new red tea-towels I bought yesterday?
Or my half finished red ripple blanket?
What would you bring?


















Take them all! I have a red suitcase you can put them all in :) xx
ReplyDeleteI think you had fun going around your house finding all those lovely red items!! I think definitely your red- eared elephant. He looks like he's in need of a little outing, and the WI might just do the job ; -)
ReplyDeleteHaha!Yes, Trudy, I did! Thinking of joining the daily photo challenge to satisfy my need to snap everything I see, but feel I ought to dig out our 'good' camera rather than be lazy and use my phone!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Angie x