Hello!
It's half term this week in Northamptonshire, and Miss M is staying with me for a few days.
We had planned on going to Olney market today, mainly to get out of the way of the builders, but....
NO BUILDERS HERE TODAY!!!
Now this is good news... and bad....
Bad, because it means the work is going to go on for another 2 weeks, and as my life has been turned upside down by building work for nearly three weeks already I've HAD ENOUGH!
But also good, becaiuse it's pouring with rain and Olney market is not sounding so appealing!
So Miss M and I have had a lovely day at home!
Miss M watched some TV
She stayed in her pyjamas ALL day!
But she did get some homework done!
I did some crochet
We played Rummikub..
Miss M won, as usual!
We made dough...
And had homemade pizza for lunch
And made some lovely rolls for later
Mmmmm they look delicious!
I especially like Miss M's plaited mini loaf!
The post lady came
And brought me MORE lovely colourful yarn!
Not entirely sure what Miss M was doing here!
So I did some MORE crochet!
We watched a film together (while I did some MORE crochet!)
We had a lovely day....
But Poppy Cottage seems to be even more of a mess than when the builders are here!
I blame Miss M of course!
After all, she will be thirteen at the weekend
xxx
Sounds like a lovely day. Can I come over and play too?
ReplyDeleteHa ha, yes, pop in any time you're passing by! x
ReplyDeleteyour baking looks lovely, quite inspiring! Heather x
ReplyDelete